Preparing for the Postpartum Period,
Newborn Care and Infant CPR
Ease the transition into parenting by learning what to expect and how to prepare for the first few months of being new parents. The class covers everything you need to know from postpartum healing, infant CPR and first aid, newborn care and gear, infant feeding, relationship savers and much more.
Join this fun, interactive and informative seminar taught by Serena Saeed-Winn,
a Certified Nurse Midwife, Women's Health Nurse Practitioner and a
mother of 3 ( a 7 year old and twin 2 years olds).
Price includes 2 people, so bring yourself and whoever is staying up with you at night.
Topics Covered :
* Postpartum Recovery: Healing process, essential postpartum supplies and danger signs to look out for
* Infant CPR and First Aid: Life saving tools for parents taught by Chris Schlesinger from
* Relationships: Ways to strength your partnership and prepare for life after baby as a team
* Newborns Look Weird: What's normal and what it is not
* Newborn Care: The right way to swaddle...just kidding, there is no right way. Everyone finds what works for them, learn a few ways to do things to find your own way.
* Baby Gear: Bring your own or use our samples to do a dry run before baby gets here and learn what you need
* Practical Advice: Tips from parents that helped them get through the first few months